The Microsoft 98-349 certification exam offers a beginner-level practice lab course. It helps the IT professionals to get the credential and is expertly created for demonstrating the skills and knowledge needed to deal with Microsoft operating systems. The course is a pathway to seek valuable knowledge about the fundamental concepts. If the candidate wants to get the certification in Operating System Fundamentals, he or she is required to complete a practice lab course along with a theoretical course. Before taking the exam, one is recommended to become familiar with the VMware or Virtual Box. For brushing up one’s skills in Windows Operating System, the practice lab of Microsoft 98-349 provides a necessary platform. It validates the individual’s skills and knowledge and increases the visibility of the candidate in the IT job market by highlighting his or her capabilities in working with Windows. The practice lab helps in improving the candidate’s practical skills in the following areas:
- Managing administrative tools
- Understanding remote management and mobility
- Configuring desktop settings
- Recovery and updates of Windows
- Malware protection
- Understanding tools and native applications
- Encryption and storage of files
- File management and recovery of files
- Understanding virtualization
The PrepAway course is also regularly updated, and currently covers the new features of Windows 10. The Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) includes the same topics as the Microsoft 98-349 Operating System Fundamentals certification exam. The course is available only in English. It isvery instructive and easy to follow, and includes only the high-quality content. The preparation course covers the key points that the candidate needs to know in order to perform well daring the exam.
The Microsoft 98-349 Database Fundamentals Operating System Fundamentals exam leads to the MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate)credential. This course is a must for any individual who is planning to take the MTA test and also for those who are keenly interested in Windows operating systems. The most recent version of this Microsoft certification exam was published not so long ago, onthe 20th of April, 2018, so you can be sure that the skills provided by this certificate are up-to-date.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Must have a basic understanding of ICT, English,and Mathematics.
- Has to be 16 years of age or above.
- Should be familiar with the basic IT features.
Overview of the PrepAway Microsoft 98-349 training course and exam dumps
The fundamental concepts of Windows operating system covered in the Microsoft 98-349 preparation course include more than 30 video lectures and over 4 hours of tutorials that cover every single topic of the certification exam. There is also a quiz available at the end of every video lecture, which helps the candidates analyze their strengths and weaknesses. It is a practice module, which gives you an idea of the question types that you are likely to see during the test. It also helps the potential certificate holders in testing their knowledge on a particular section before they move to the next one. The students start the course from the scratch, discussing various topics like managing files, folders, and application, how to install, manage devices and upgrade client systems. It also covers other specific topics like remote access, malware protection, security, and visualization.
At the end of the course, the individual needs to sit for an official exam to receive his or her final assessment.
The preparation course is divided into eight major sections.
They are listed below:
- Managing files and folders
- Installing and upgrading client systems
- Managing applications
- Understanding operating system configurations
- Managing devices
- Understanding operating system maintenance
- Understanding native applications, remote management,and assistance, tools and mobility.
- Protecting, managing and updating Windows 10
Benefits of the Microsoft 98-349 course and its practice labs:
- Gain an accredited Microsoft certification
- One year’s access to the course
- NUS discount card eligibility for the learners
- Excellent quality video tutorials available for the learners
- Helps in joining a friendly online learning platform
- Supported by phone, email, and live chat
The course content is divided into 23 modules and it lasts 22 hours or 3 days.Getting the certification proves that you can successfully perform critical tasks related to IT functions.
According to the statistics of the Microsoft Certification website, the Microsoft 98-349 credential has become a major hiring criterion by the IT managers. Around 91% of the hiring managers consider this certificate as a tool that shows the employee’s eligibility. Any Microsoft certification acts as an assurance to the hiring managers that the respective individual has the necessary skills and knowledge for the job position. It is one of the most effective credentials that can help an individual to reach long-term career goals. This certificate requires that you pass just one exam, and is generally recommended as an entry point into the world of IT certifications. Here’s a list of the basic skills that you need to master to get this Microsoft certificate:
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Overview of Windows operating system
- Detailed lectures on installation, folders,and shares
- Labs with every step instructions
- Troubleshooting tools and tips
- Real world examples
- Quizzes to clear the exam
It enhances credibility and helps to validate the core knowledge in the initial state of any IT career. The exam helps an individual gain a credential that is widely recognized in the IT industry. To opt for this certification test, one must be familiar with these tools:
- Internet programs and protocols
- Command prompt tools and utilities
- Windows operating system environment
Job opportunities after passing the exam
- Network technician
- Network admin
- Systems admin
- Analyst of network operations
- Desktop support
All Microsoft certifications are valid for a lifetime after you acquire it thus they don’t have any expiry date. It is a path towards the title of a Microsoft Technology Associate, which is very important to acquire other certifications like the following:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)