Games, Brrraaains & A Head-Banging Life are pleased to bring you an interview with alternative rock band, Red Legs.
1. How did you get started as a band?
We all found each other form different corners of Michigan a couple of years ago. The rest is history.
2. How would you describe your sound?
Alternative Rock with blues elements. As we continue to write the more the sound evolves, so it is a little hard to pin down.
3. What bands/artists would you say have influenced your style of music?
We all listen to different styles of music, but as of late The Weeks, The Gaslight Anthem, The Wonder Years, Leon Bridges have all been big influences.
4. Has the rise of YouTube & music streaming helped or hindered you as a band?
I think it is a lot easier to get your music out to those that want to hear it. If you’re making quality content, someone will find it eventually.
5. What do you enjoy doing when you’re not making music?
We like to drink coffee and pretend to have intelligent conversations.
6. What are your future plans musically? Tours?
We have a lot lined up in the new year, stay tuned.