Games, Brrraaains & A Head-Banging Life are pleased to bring you an interview with alternative rock band, Life Underfoot!
1. How did you get started as a band?
We started as a band in early 2017 after our vocalist and guitarist’s band When You’re Not Home broke up and our bassist’s band Sky Transit broke up.
2. How would you describe your sound?
Emo/Alt Rock! We have a lot of influences but that’s how we describe our sound.
3. What bands/artists would you say have influenced your style of music?
Brand New, Mineral, Foo Fighters, The Offspring, Blink 182, Nirvana
4. Has the rise of YouTube & music streaming helped or hindered you as a band?
Oh it’s helped a lot!!! How else our people around the world going to hear your music so easily.
5. What do you enjoy doing when you’re not making music?
Working, hanging with our families and dogs. Just living simple lives!!
6. What are your future plans musically? Tours?
Well this March we’re trying to plan another tour. We also just finished writing our next EP so we plan on either heading to New Jersey or Connecticut to record it!