If you wanna go on a electro trip, sail away in a Pop/Rock boat to travel the world, you should meet Reaven. 4 strong identities, 4 guys who met along the way leading to a pop-rock universe colored with a provocative electro touch. Their latest album ‘For Tomorrow’ is out now.
Halloween Horror Q&A
Romeo Bassi (lead-singer/guitarist/songwriter)
1. Happy Halloween! Tell us, what is your perfect Halloween night?
I think a perfect Halloween night to me is simply having a very cool and fun night with a bunch of friends, trying to get the best Halloween costume.
2. What is the perfect Halloween horror to put on?
Something with a bit of makeup but not too much, scary but not trash. Kinda “Joker” vibes.
3. In our best Ghostface voice – what’s your personal favourite scary movie and why?
I think it will remain “The Exorcist” because it’s the real and very first horror movie I saw, and I loved it!
4. What’s your earliest memory of seeing a horror movie?
I was in high-school with one of my very good friend, I was staying at his parents’ place and we started to watch horror movie on a week basis, it was my “horror period” I guess!! (laughs).
5. Have you ever experienced something unusual or unexplainable in real life?
Yes, multiple times !! But life itself is quite like that, no?
6. What’s the best modern horror you’ve seen recently?
To be honest, it’s been a while since I really liked a horror movie properly. Most of the time I am quite disappointed.
7. What is your favourite type of horror?
I think I do prefer when the horror takes place in a subliminal way. You know, when it’s suggested instead of shown.
8. What’s a horror cliché that you just can’t stand?
The famous moment when there is a weird door opening sound and one of the actors saying “is there anybody here?”
9. Freddy, Michael or Jason? Who is your favourite and why?
I think it’s Michael, I liked the “Halloween” movies a lot when I was younger.
10. 70s sleaze or 80s cheese. What’s your poison and why?
I would say 70s sleaze, because I find something more authentic in it.
11. Would you rather: spend a night in 112 Ocean Avenue (Amityville) or Hill House (The Haunting/The Haunting of Hill House)?
Tough choice !! (laughs). Maybe in Hill House but I would freak out a lot !!
12. Would you rather: ‘play a game’ (Saw) or be ‘shown such sights’ (Hellraiser)?
I think I would go with “Hellraiser”.
13. Would you rather: have a good guy doll (Chucky) or an Annabelle doll (Annabelle/The Conjuring)?
Why not a regular doll? (laughs). Ok ok, if I have to choose, I would take the Annabelle doll.
14. Would you rather: be stuck in the Burkittsville, Maryland woods (Blair Witch) or stuck in the caves of the Appalachian Mountains (The Descent)?
Maybe the Maryland woods, I will try to climb up a tree and stay there forever!! (laughs)
15. Would you rather: be hunted by the Predator or by the Alien?
By the Predator, I always thought it wouldn’t be so hard to defeat him ahah!!
16. What character would you be in a traditional slasher movie (the nerd, the jock, the cheerleader, the final girl etc)?
Definitely the protagonist/psycho character, always better to be on his side ahah!!