Games, Brrraaains & A Head-Banging Life are pleased to bring you an interview with heavy metal heavyweights, Let the Wolves Speak.
1. How did you get started as a band?
It all all started with Eric and Alex coming together jamming out, just creating tunes in their house. Then Alex started to seek out others to add in as a full band. Some didn’t stay, but we eventually found a solid line up to what’s current now.
2. How would you describe your sound?
Heavy, melodic, aggressive.
3. What bands/artists would you say have influenced your style of music?
We grew up listening to bands like Linkin park, Coheed and Cambria, and Slipknot. Then that lead us to the mid 2000’s Metalcore music. Bands like August Burns Red, The Devil Wears Prada, Parkway Drive.
4. Has the rise of YouTube & music streaming helped or hindered you as a band?
Absolutely, it’s mind blowing how people can easily get a quick listen to with just a click on a screen.
5. What do you enjoy doing when you’re not making music?
Some of us like to exercise, some us like to play baseball, and some of us just like to hang out around the city.
6. What are your future plans musically? Tours?
We’re gonna push our EP and really get it out there for everyone to hear it. We got some stuff in the works, keep on the lookout.