Games, Brrraaains & A Head-Banging life are pleased to bring you an interview with melodic death metal band, Bloodhunter.
1. How did you get started as a band?
I created Bloodhunter because I was playing in different local bands in which my songs didn’t fit so well. I decided to start a new band in which I could make songs without any filter from anybody else.
2. How would you describe your sound?
Well, we are defined as Melodic Death Metal, but I think if you avoid the vocals, you will find a very heavy metal band with a modern sound. Of course, vocals are important in Bloodhunter, and they provide a different favour to the music.
3. What bands/artists would you say have influenced your style of music?
A lot of them: from classics like Judas Priest, to current bands like Behemoth, through others like Children of Bodom, Death, Megadeth…
4. Has the rise of YouTube & music streaming helped or hindered you as a band?
IMHO, I think we have better tools but results are worst than before. Maybe because there are not any filter so anybody can publish music and, at the end, people is tired of looking for good music and they keep listening to the same music all time.
5. What do you enjoy doing when you’re not making music?
We have different hobbies like sports, video games… spending time with our pets.
6. What are your future plans musically? Tours?
We’ve just released ‘Knowledge was the Price’, and our plans for the next 2 years is to play as much as possible.