Games, Brrraaains & A Head-Banging Life are pleased to bring you an interview with alternative rock/progressive metal band, Dig Two Graves.
1. How did you get started as a band?
Kenny: Josh and I started the project about 3 years ago now after both of us were interested in starting a metal project. He started to write some material and then we found Mike and Jesse.
2. How would you describe your sound?
Kenny: Basically atmospheric dream pop with breakdowns and some metal influence.
Josh: Yeah I usually just try to write some pretty stuff, then put heavy guitars on top of it.
3. What bands/artists would you say have influenced your style of music?
Kenny: Make Them Suffer, Kero Kero Bonito, 100 gecs, the GazettE.
Josh: Kero Kero Bonito, Daughters, D’ERLANGER, and Dir En Grey mostly.
4. Has the rise of YouTube & music streaming helped or hindered you as a band?
Kenny: I would say helped because of how much easier it is to distribute music now.
5. What do you enjoy doing when you’re not making music?
Kenny: Petting cats.
Josh: I like watching anime.
6. What are your future plans musically? Tours?
Kenny: We are currently working on our debut full length album which is going to be cool and nice. We definitely would like to tour after the release of the album but nothing is decided as of now.
Josh: Big agree.