Games, Brrraaains & A Head-Banging Life are pleased to bring you an interview with the unique alternative/art-rock band, Demi the Daredevil.
1. How did you get started as a band?
A guy I was playing tennis with wants to be a singer and introduced me to founder of Demi who just played guitar at the time. Then the guitar player Jovan became the singer and we practiced in my garage all the time.
2. How would you describe your sound?
It has a fantasy otherworldly feel to it, but it’s still in the alternative rock realm. Like theatre rock.
3. What bands/artists would you say have influenced your style of music?
MCR. FOB. The Used. Green Day. Phil Collins. Classical music. The Killers. Blink.
4. Has the rise of YouTube & music streaming helped or hindered you as a band?
It’s only helped. It’s a popular platform that people go to for everything. So it’s just a useful medium.
5. What do you enjoy doing when you’re not making music?
Movies. Books. Journal. Walk. Be with animals. Be with nature.
6. What are your future plans musically? Tours?
Yes the goal is a tour. The future plan is to grow the fanbase online, get synced to tv shows with the music, and keep putting out quality content.